but here are my top ten right now.
1. my mom's zucchini bread. you haven't tasted heaven until you've had a slice.
2. finding out you have one more raspberry lime polar seltzer water left when you thought you were out.
3. big, tight hugs from the kids at work.
4. when your parent tells you how proud they are of you, out of the blue.
5. the song "postcards from Italy" by Beirut. i can't get enough. listen here. it will change your day.
6. the way the sun hits the leaves in the morning on my way to work.
7. chilly mornings when all you want to do is pull your blankets as tight around you as you can.
8. when someone plays with your hair without even asking them to.
9. kind hearted elderly men who still want to be a gentleman and hold the door open for you even when you insist on doing it for them.
10. that cup of coffee from starbucks or dunkin donuts that somehow makes a long day better.
^^^ just look at those colors
so, what makes you happy?